How would you like to enjoy delicious apple dumplings in under an hour? This apple dumpling recipe is quick and easy to make. Enjoy baking.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup lemon soda
- 2 apples
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch baking pan.
- Peel and core apples, than cut each apple into 8 slices
- Roll each apple slice in a crescent roll and place in the greased dish.
- Melt butter, stir in sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, and when it’s thickened, remove from heat and pour over the dumplings.
- Pour the soda in the middle and along the edges of a pan (not over the rolls)
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until they become golden brown.