If you love Doritos and tacos, you’ll love this recipe from spendwithpennies.com!
Doritos Taco Bake
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use low sodium)
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa (medium or mild depending on preference)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom or chicken soup (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 bag of Doritos, any flavor (approx. 11 o.z)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef and mix in the taco seasoning according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together milk, 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, salsa & cream of mushroom soup. Stir in ground beef.
- Lightly crush the bag of Doritos. You want the pieces to be fairly large, not crumbs.
- In a 2qt. casserole dish, layer ⅓ Doritos, ½ of beef mixture, ⅓ Doritos, remaining ½ of beef mixture, remaining Doritos. Bake for 25 minutes, top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted & bubbly.